People are living in credibly hectic lifestyles and this lack of spare time means many put off reviewing their finances. Keeping on top of your money matters should be a priority and doesn’t necessarily have to be a labourious, time consuming task.
The reality is that circumstances change – prices fluctuate, our personal situation change, such as jobs and family affairs. So being equipped with knowledge about the health of your finance is a necessity, so you can react should circumstances in your life change.
Top financial priority
- Paying down debt – mortgage, credit, loans etc
- Building savings – financial savings, energy savings, etc
- Paying bills – rent, energy, utility, tax, etc
- Essential living expenses – food, clothes, health care, etc
- Lifestyle expenses – holiday, entertainment, hobby, etc
- Investment – cash, securities (equities, bonds and derivatives), commodity, etc
- Retirement – pension, personal plan, annuity, etc
Pls Comment, like and share
Thinking of buying a property?
Need help with residential and commercial property purchase/finance in the UK from start to finish, Please Contact me
Selling or renting your property in Greater Manchester? Get same day EPC for £45 only
Dennis Bebo – MSC, BSC, DEA, CeMAP
TA DenEco Consultancy – www.deneco.co.uk