Fancy a top class garden? Whether you’re employing a landscaper or doing it yourself it’s pertinent you know what you want from your garden.
Below is a checklist for discussing your garden requirements with a landscape gardener or from your local garden store;
- Who is going to use this garden (adults, children, animals)?
- At what times of the year and day will it be used most?
- Which activities will take place here(eating,playing,sunbathing,swimming)?
- What do you like most in a garden?
- What do you dislike most in a garden?
- Are privacy and security an issue?
- What is on your own wish list and that of your family?
- How to incorporate and integrate your wish and that of your family?
- Which styles of garden do you like? (internet, garden magazines and books are useful to give an idea.)
- What is the timescale? This can be years.
- What is the budget? (Be honest – there’s no point in stating a figure that is in fact unachievable.)
- How will it be maintained? By yourself or staff?
- How much time will be available for its maintenance?
Pls Comment, like and share
Thinking of buying a property?
Need help with residential and commercial property purchase in the UK from start to finish, Please Contact me
Selling or renting your property in Greater Manchester? Get same day EPC for £45 only
Need help with commercial biogas Energy generation project financing, Operation and Management please contact me for more details