If only you could see clouds of £20 notes floating out of your walls, windows, doors and roofs, you would waste no time in plugging the gaps through which they’re escaping. As energy bills have rocketed in recent years coupled with climate change awareness which has been attributed to extreme flood, amazon fire and heat wave, there are compelling reasons why investing time and money insulating your home is worthwhile for everyone.
For one thing, properties are increasingly rated and valued on the basis of their energy performance. There’s also the comforting though that with your carbon footprint reduced to the size of a pea, you’re doing your bit to beat climate change.
The benefits of insulating
- A warmer home in the colder seasons.
- Reduced fuel bills (over 60% of domestic energy consumed is for space heating).
- Reduced condensation, damp and mould.
- Greater comfort with fewer draughts.
- A cooler home in hotter summer months.
- Improved EPC rating to qualify for grants and add value.
- A more eco-friendly building
Thinking of buying a property?
Need help with property investment in the UK from start to finish, Please Contact me