What the world need now is the power of love

See the source image
Need help with residential and commercial property purchase/finance in the UK from start to finish, Please Contact me

Home renovation: Love thy neighbour

While you’re not required by the UK Building Regulation to consult your neighbours about your proposed renovation, its a good idea to keep them in the loop.

It is normal practice to record the state of neighbouring properties both before work starts and at completion, and you are responsible for making good any damage.

See the source image

Discussing your plans with your neighbours can also ease the way if you need a party wall agreement. In England and Wales, work carried out on a part of your property that adjoins your neighbours’ must comply with the Party Wall Act 1996. The Act covers work that might have an effect on the structure or support function of any wall on the boundary line, including garden walls.

Pls Comment, like and share

Thinking of buying a property?

Need help with property purchase in the UK from start to finish, Please Contact me

Dennis Bebo – MSC, BSC, DEA, CeMAP

TA DenEco Consultancy – www.deneco.co.uk